Saturday 23 June 2012

My Busy Day

Since I moved home from uni for the summer a couple of weeks ago I have been working on my internship at a marketing agency near to my house. It's been really intense since I went straight from exams into the internship so I was really relieved to take the day off yesterday even if it was to travel back to Nottingham to collect my results for 2nd year. I also had to do one last clean of my room in my student house so that I could hand my keys back to my landlord. I'm moving to a different house next year with a few different girls which I'm really excited about so I couldn't leave anything in Nottingham and had to bring it all home with me.

After packing everything up we headed back home and no sooner had we arrived than me and my boyfriend had gotten straight on the train into Birmingham to go shopping. Due to my busy workload I haven't really had any chance to go clothes shopping for the past 2 months so I was dying to go! The main purpose of our shopping trip however was to buy a present for my boyfriend's sister whose birthday it is today. Happy Birthday Laura if you ever read this!

We then rushed over to Laura's flat in the Mailbox in Birmingham to give her the presents we'd bought her and then all made a mad dash back to my boyfriend's house so that we could get ready to go out for a meal in the evening. We went to a meditteranean restaurant called Ego in Lichfield which we'd been to once before and loved the first time. Once again, it lived up to our expectations and the food was yummy, the atmosphere lively and the view across the lake lovely. So all in all it was a very enjoyable but hectic day. Now I'm looking forward to a day of rest tomorrow before we go out in the evening to celebrate Laura's birthday in a few bars in Birmingham.

1 comment:

  1. What a busy day you had ha ha I really like the vest you got and it looks lovely on you :) Lovely wrapping paper too, I love wrapping presents in really nice pretty paper

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete