Friday 29 June 2012

Holiday Planning

I am crying out for a holiday so badddd! I feel so exhausted at the moment what with going straight from my second year of university and exams into a 12 week internship! A holiday is exactly what the doctor ordered but sadly I have to wait until the end of August to go. When I think about it 10 weeks isn't too long a time and I am really grateful to be going away but I wish it was just that little bit sooner. We are going to Portugal and I'm already excited! Ironically I am scared of flying but I make myself do it because living in England I would go mad if I didn't flee to the sun at least once a year!

Hearing about everyone else's amazing trips abroad have made me crave a holiday this year more than most. So many people at work are either on holiday, have just got back or are going in the next couple of weeks. Being a student many of my friends are also spending the summer interrailing or exploring the world. Part of me wishes I could go too but landing an internship at a marketing agency isn't likely to come round too often so I am grateful for the opportunity I have been given.

As if one holiday to Portugal is not enough, me and my boyfriend are going to book a late deal abroad somewhere in September time once our internships have finished and the schools have gone back. We are hoping that will make it doubly cheap but that we will still have a good choice of places to go. I only have two criteria for my holiday: sunshine and sea.

I created a collage of places I'd love to visit for inspiration and to get me thinking about where we could go...

Top left: Croatia, Top middle: Croatia, Top right: Croatia, Centre left: Tenerife, Centre middle: Italy, Centre right: Lanzarote, Bottom left: Ibiza, Bottom middle: Malta, Bottom right: Italy
Having done a bit research I have been most drawn to Croatia so at the moment it has jumped to the top of my list of destinations to ask the travel agent about

No comments:

Post a Comment