Thursday 21 June 2012

My Very First Post

Hi! I'm Emily. I've been reading lifestyle and fashion blogs for over a year now and have toyed with the idea of creating my own but I've been a bit apprehensive. However, I decided to take the plunge and start my own blog, a little place to call my own online.
So, a little bit about me: I'm a 20 year old student studying at Nottingham University but originally from a suburb in Birmingham. I've just finished my second year at uni and have moved back home for the Summer. I'm interested in working in marketing when I graduate so thought that a blog would be a great way to start getting a bit more creative. I love reading lifestyle, fashion and beauty blogs and my evenings involve flicking through some of my favourites to see what new content has been posted since I last checked! I know what I enjoy about other blogs so I will hopefully bear that in mind before I post. That said, I am planning on posting all different kind of content on my blog - I don't want to restrict myself to any areas and I'm excited to see which direction my blog takes me. I haven't got any expectations about this blog and I've only set one mini goal which is that I hope my happiness comes across in my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment